5 Things I’m Looking Forward To in 2012
1) Coming out to more friends. I’ve told a few close friends about Katie, and have been comforted by their reactions. As I get more comfortable with myself, and who I am, I’d love to let people into my new world.
2) Practice, practice, practice. Be it applying makeup, or finding the right outfits that match my style and body.
3) Make some friends in the great trans/crossdressing community online.
4) Continue my progression to shop for things on my own. Over the last year, the distance between my wife and I has increased while shopping as I’ve become more comfortable shopping for myself. At least she no longer has to be glued right next to me.
5) And the biggest one….To build up the courage to leave this apartment as Katie for the first time.